What We Do
- Strengthen community partnerships, reinforce and expand existing substance abuse/ prevention efforts to all sectors of the community.
- Advocates for laws and policies that reduce substance abuse and for funding for initiatives that have been proven effective in curbing substance abuse.
- Increases awareness of substance abuse issues and work to strengthen community participation to support a substance abuse-free lifestyle.
- Involve youth in leadership roles/positive activities to influence youth, adults, and community leaders about the value of substance abuse free-living.
- Provide positive/educational activities for the community as our own entity geared towards all age groups.
- Conduct surveys to gain insight on the pulse of the community.
If you are interested in volunteering for the coalition, or would like we would like to hear from you.
Please use the form below to contact us.