What We Do
- Strengthen community partnerships, reinforce and expand existing substance abuse/ prevention efforts to all sectors of the community.
- Advocates for laws and policies that reduce substance abuse and for funding for initiatives that have been proven effective in curbing substance abuse.
- Increases awareness of substance abuse issues and work to strengthen community participation to support a substance abuse-free lifestyle.
- Involve youth in leadership roles/positive activities to influence youth, adults, and community leaders about the value of substance abuse free-living.
- Provide positive/educational activities for the community as our own entity geared towards all age groups.
- Conduct surveys to gain insight on the pulse of the community.